- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This newly refurbished bungalow has everything on hand for a great holiday with either family or friends. Just a short walk gets you to the heart of this lovely seaside town, where there is plenty of entertainment to hand, great local shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants. The quayside here is always popular for watching the daily catch come in, crabbing with the children or just watching the sun go down, sitting on the sea wall with fish and chips from one of the two award winning fish bars. The beach here is sandy and vast, when the tide is out and there is plenty of walking in the pinewoods behind. Eva May has a living/dining room, well equipped kitchen, double and twin bedrooms, shower room, good sized garden to the rear and off street parking to the front.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 1 mile
- Takes: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: within walking distance
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 small/medium dogs allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Plasma TV, CD player, BluRay player, WiFi
- General: Oil fired central heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric oven & hob, Microwave, Fridge with icebox, Dishwasher, Washing machine
- Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower room, Living/Dining Room, Kitchen
- Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Books and games provided.
- Note: Please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with table & chairs, barbeque
- Parking: for 1-2 cars dependent on size
- Mobile phone signal: good
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Eva May before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Orchard Cottage (W)||0.0 Miles|
|Daisy's Cottage||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Orchard Caravan Norfolk Ltd||0.3 Miles|
|Glamping Hideaways||0.3 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009