- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Elysian is a stunning three-storey townhouse with a beautiful chic interior worthy of a boutique hotel. Situated in an elevated position on Windsor Terrace, a quiet cul-de-sac in the centre of St Ives, the property is just a two minute walk away from the town and its many fantastic pubs, shops and restaurants. Elysian enjoys two allocated parking spaces and a raised sun deck that makes an excellent vantage point to enjoy the views over St Ives and across the bay.
- Sleeps: 8.
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x kingsize (5'), 2 x double (4'6"), 1 x twin (3').
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Falcon range, gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, highchair and stairgate provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Raised decking area to the front and small rear courtyard with outside tap.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Allocated parking for 2 cars to the front of the property.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Elysian before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Ayr Farmhouse||0.0 Miles|
|12 Channel View||0.1 Miles|
|Jessie's Place||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ayr Holiday Park||0.2 Miles|
|Hellesveor Caravan & Camping site||0.8 Miles|
|Polmanter Tourist Park||1.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009