- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This well-maintained cottage provides comfortable accommodation and has a beautiful rear garden. With a welcoming atmosphere, guests will enjoy returning to this lovely property after a day out on the beach, only three miles away. There is a good selection of restaurants and pubs as well as fantastic inland and coastal walks to explore with your friends and family.
- Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 Dogs allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV with DVD/Video player, WiFi
- General: O.F.C.H.
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, Kitchen/Dining room, 1 Shower room
- Beds: 1 Double bed, 2 Twin beds
- Other: Towels and stairgate provided. Travel cot. Note: 10% discount for two people in A B and C Bands.
- Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with patio and furniture
- Access: Parking for 3 cars
- Mobile phone signal: Strong
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Ebenezer Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Sheilings||0.0 Miles|
|Bay Tree Cottage (BM)||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Whitehall Farm||1.8 Miles|
|Deepdale Backpackers & Camping||2.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009