- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Eastgate Hideaway is a beautifully decorated studio, situated in the unspoilt coastal village of Salthouse. A perfect retreat for two to enjoy with a four legged friend. Delightful views across the famous Salthouse marshes and award winning eateries within walking distance.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: 0.25 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: 0.25 miles
- Family friendly? No
- Pets: One well behaved dog is welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Smart TV, Sonos sound system, WiFi
- General: Dimplex electric radiator heating
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Combination Microwave, 2 Ring Induction Hob, Fridge with icebox
- Rooms: 1 Open Plan Room with kitchenette, 1 En-Suite Shower Room
- Beds: 1 King size
- Other: Towels, Books and games, Welcome Pack, Hairdryer
- Outdoors: Garden, garden furniture, Charcoal barbecue
- Access: Parking for 2 cars on gravel driveway
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment
Your review here?
Have you visited Eastgate Hideaway before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Eastgate Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Eastgate Cottage & Hideaway||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|The Shieling||1.5 Miles|
|Foxhills Caravan Club||1.9 Miles|
|Kelling Heath Holiday Park||2.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009