- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Eastern Slade Barn
Dating back some 200 years, Eastern Slade Barn is close to Slade Bay and offers smart contemporary holiday living for 13 guests! Accommodation is spacious and sociable with 4 bedrooms and 3 wet rooms, garden and parking. Sitting just a short stroll from the Wales Coastal Path it’s a great option for friends planning a walking holiday in a beautiful location.
With some of the best beaches in the Gower just a short drive away, including Rossilli and Oxwich and Three Cliffs Bay within walking distance, this is the perfect destination for a holiday. Pack up a picnic and spend lazy days at the seaside. Head to Langland with its pretty beach huts and dine at a beach side cafe… simply perfect!
- Size: sleeps 13 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 Twin, 2 Triple (Double with Single over), 1 Room with 5 Single beds.
Ground floor: wheelchair friendly
- Kitchen/dining area: washer/dryer, large gas range cooker and 5-ring hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher. 2 dining tables with two benches and chairs for 13.
- Bedroom 1: triple bunk (double on bottom, single on top) with hanging space.
- Bedroom 2: triple bunk (double on bottom, single on top) with hanging space.
- Bedroom 3: twin beds with storage space under.
- Living area: double height beamed ceiling; two sofas, 2 chairs, cushioned window seats for 5. Wood burner can also be used as a food warmer, a large wall mounted Smart TV and underfloor heating.
- Wetroom 1: WC, wash hand basin and shower.
- Wetroom 2: WC, wash hand basin and shower.
- Wetroom 3: WC, wash hand basin and shower - wheelchair friendly.
First floor mezzanine area.
- Bedroom 4: 5 single beds.
- Entertainment: large wall mounted TV.
- For families: cot and high chair available.
- Outside: changeover day - Saturday (flexible). Air source heating. Wood burner. Bed linen provided for full week bookings only. No towels (Towels can be hired from property owner £5 pppw). WiFi.
- Parking: parking for 4 cars.
- General: Visit Wales Grading - 5* Bunkhouse Category.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
- Accidental Damage Deposit: you may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
- Notes: no smoking. The barn is on a working farm.
Your review here?
Have you visited Eastern Slade Barn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|High Kiln Bank||0.1 Miles|
|Coastal View||0.4 Miles|
|Ganderstreet Cottage||0.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bank Farm||1.9 Miles|
|Nicholaston Campsite||2.3 Miles|
|Nicholaston Farm Caravan and Camping Site||2.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009