- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
In the heart of Cromer and within easy walking distance of the sea, beach, promenade, Cromer Pier and the many shops, restaurants, pubs and cafes in the town, East View is ideally located for a great holiday. Set over 3 floors, this Victorian town house has two sitting rooms, a dining room, conservatory, kitchen, sunny courtyard garden, four bedrooms, a family bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms, so there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out and enjoy the space, given the dog can come too East View makes a great spot for the whole family to enjoy this popular north Norfolk coastal seaside town. With cliff top walks, church towers to climb, golf, pitch and putt, cinema, local museums, Kart Tracks and a Pier Show all year round, there is plenty to entertain right on the doorstep.
Size: Sleeps up to 8+2, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest amenities: Within walking distance
- Access: Designated and roadside
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Pets: One well behaved pet welcome in the ground floor of the house only - if pets go upstairs an extra cleaning charge will apply
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV with Free Sat, TV with Freeview WiFi, DVD players, CD/radio player
- General: Gas central heating. Woodburner
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron, hairdryer
- Utilities: Gas range cooker with two ovens, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 Shower Rooms, 1 Cloakroom, 2 Sitting Rooms, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen
- Beds: 2 king-size, 1 twin, 1 bunk bed, 1 sofa bed at additional £150 per week pob - alternative sleeping arrangements available with a trundle bed and a day bed in two bedrooms
- Other: Books & games, towels. radio, hairdryer.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed courtyard with table & chairs
- Mobile signal: good
- Notes: Please note that although the parking space is big enough for one large car, access is via a narrow lane to the rear of the property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited East View before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Band of Hope Hall||0.0 Miles|
|Flat 2 Cambridge Court||0.0 Miles|
|The Hideaway Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Leakes Caravan Park||1.0 Miles|
|Forest Park Caravan Site||1.3 Miles|
|Manor Farm Caravan Site||1.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009