- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A light and modern family property located at the top of Padstow making this a perfect base for exploring the Cornish Coast. Conveniently located to bus routes and to the supermarket both within 100 yards.
- Sleeps: 8 (Adjoining annex sleeping 2, available at additional cost. Please call us on 01841 533331 if you would like to add the annexe to your booking)
- Bedrooms: 4.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Enclosed rear garden with garden furniture.
- Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided on driveway.
- Nearest beach: 1.4 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited East House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Dennis Cove Camping Ltd||0.5 Miles|
|Padstow Touring Park||0.7 Miles|
|Tregavone Farm Touring Park||1.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009