- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
East Burton Farmhouse
On the first floor are three further bedrooms, the first with a king-size double bed. Accessed through the first bedroom is is an attractive twin bedroom suitable for children. Across the landing is the final bedroom with double bed and a family bathroom. Outside is an enclosed, large lawned garden with garden furniture through which the tiny Win River trickles. through.
The nearby village of Wool is a sizeable village on the River Frome, in the Purbeck area of south Dorset. It has its own village store, a bakery and a butchers shop, and there is excellent fishing in the area in the River Frome as well as various golf courses, bridleways, cycling and riding routes. The holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests (maximum six adults).
- Ground floor bedroom with double bed.
- Bedroom with king-size bed and interconnecting door to children's twin bedroom.
- Bedroom with double bed.
- Family bathroom and ground floor shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Air hockey table.
- Enclosed lawned garden with decked terrace.
- Parking for up to three cars.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited East Burton Farmhouse before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Water Barn||0.1 Miles|
|Little Meadow Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Little Acre||0.6 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Snelling Farm campsite||2.5 Miles|
|Caravan Club Site||3.7 Miles|
|Sandyholme Holiday Park||3.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009