- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Drws y Nant
Generous cottage 2 minutes’ walk from centre of attractive Dolgellau, a Snowdonia market town with over 200 listed buildings. With multiple stunning walks from the doorstep and world-class mountain biking, this location is ideal for walkers and cyclists alike. Venture up impressive Cadair Idris, take the Mawddach Trail down to the glorious coast at Barmouth or explore some of Snowdonia’s tourist attractions. Dog-friendly
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king (+1 single pull-out bed), 1 double, 1 twin
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen, living/dining room, utility room. First floor: 3 bedrooms, shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes washing machine and tumble dryer
- Entertainment: TVs, DVD player
- For families: 2 cots and stairgate available
- Parking: street parking near cottage
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, storage for bikes
- Pets: up to 3 pets welcome (ground floor only)
- Notes: no smoking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Drws y Nant before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Bro Dawel||0.1 Miles|
|1 Springfield Street||0.1 Miles|
|4 Cader Road||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009