- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Drift cottage is a well furnished and attractive 1920's cottage located in a beautiful part of Suffolk. With access to protected heath and marshland, Walberswick is a perfect holiday destination for nature enthusiasts or just those looking for a peaceful retreat. Drift cottage has a homely atmosphere and would make an excellent choice for a family holiday,
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: A well behaved dog welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Wi-Fi, Open fire
- General: Central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Tumble dryer
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/diner, 1 Snug room
- Beds: Single bed (2), Double beds (2), Bunk beds (1 set), Cot (1)
- Other: Sofa bed in snug room
- Outdoors: Rear garden with furniture and BBQ
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Drift Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Tower Cottage||0.1 Miles|
|Gorse Cottage||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009