- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This pretty cottage sleeps five people and two dogs and is situated in one of the most delightful villages in South Cornwall. Dowr Penty in the village of Helford oozes character yet is very comfortable with a woodburning stove for cooler evenings, a lovely courtyard garden with a barbecue for balmy summer evening al-fresco meals, two parking spaces and is located just moments away from the stunning Helford River. On the ground floor, there is a living room (with the woodburner), a separate dining room, well-equipped kitchen and useful shower room. Upstairs, there is another bathroom with a shower over the bath, along with the three bedrooms. Dowr Penty is very close to the well-known thatched pub – The Shipwrights Arms and a well-equipped village store providing you with everything that you need during your stay.
- Sleeps: 5.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot and highchair provided, but no linen.
- Outside: Pretty courtyard with garden furniture and a kettle BBQ.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed. £25 per week per pet
- Parking: Parking for 1 large and 1 small car.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Dowr Penty before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are