- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Discover idyllic Pembrokeshire from this pleasant and welcoming detached cottage within a few minutes’ walk of 2 beaches, walks, pubs and fish and chip shop. This is the ideal base to explore the endless delights of the region, either towards the picturesque coastal towns and villages, the stunning Coastal Path and beautiful beaches or inland into the rugged Preseli Mountains
- Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 doubles, 1 twin room.
- Rooms: kitchen, dining room, lounge, utility room, cloakroom. First floor: bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, storage/cot room, bedrooms 2 and 3, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Entertainment: TV with DVD player
- For families: cot and high chair available (please bring your own cot bedding)
- Outside: lawn, paved BBQ area and garden furniture
- Parking: private driveway
- General: wifi, heating and electricity included, bed linen, towels (including beach towels) provided, bring own bedding for sofa bed,
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome at £10 each
- Notes: no smoking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Deudraeth before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are