- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Superior, luxury barn conversion for a large group stay in an idyllic location with extensive, peaceful outdoor space. Play area and views of open farmland. Deri Llyn features comfortable, sociable and beautifully furnished accommodation which can be rented with neighbouring barn to sleep a total of 24 guests. Ideal for exploring the Llyn Peninsula, an area of outstanding natural beauty
- Size: sleeps 10 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 super king, 2 super kings/twins, 1 king with bunk bed
- Rooms: single storey accommodation comprises of open plan kitchen/diner/living room, sun room, sauna, bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, bedrooms 2 and 3 with shared bathroom, bedroom 4 with en-suite shower room, utility room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, freezer
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please supply own cot bedding)
- Outside: private garden with BBQ, extensive shared lawned garden
- Parking: ample parking
- General: wheelchair accessible and other disabled-friendly features, wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, neighbouring barn sleeps 14
- Pets: 2-3 dogs welcome at £40-£60 depending on size
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Deri Llyn before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are