- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Nestling in a corner of north west Leicestershire, close to the Derbyshire border, Deerpark Lodge was built using estate timber for its frame and cladding and provides a contemporary retreat overlooking the parkland.
Accessed via its own drive and entrance, Deerpark Lodge still has access to the craft centre, tea rooms, delicatessen (at weekends) and garden nursery which forms part of the Staunton Harold Estate. There are also magnificent lakes which guests can fish by arrangement at no charge and there are numerous walks throughout the estate. Occupants of the lodge can access the 28 acres of privately owned land which is otherwise not open to the public. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite walk in shower room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Access to 28 acres of private land.
- Magnificent lakes upon which guests can fish by arrangement at no charge.
- Large decked area.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- WiFi (limited, please see layout/equipment).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Deerpark Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lynsted Lodge||0.6 Miles|
|Mill Wheel Cottage||3.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ingles Hill Farm||1.0 Miles|
|Measham House Farm Caravan Park||2.9 Miles|
|Lower Grange Farm||5.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009