- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Described by the Peak District Authority as a property of architectural interest, the barn is located on a small track, which winds its way up through the valley, forming part of the well-known walkers' path, the Gritstone Trail. The luxury self-catering retreat has been individually furnished and has its own unique character. Enjoying wonderful views over the open countryside, the cottage is within walking distance of the old mill village of Bollington, with its pubs, restaurants, local shops and parks. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private garden to the rear with its own patio.
- A games room with full size table tennis and pool tables is available for the use of the occupants of both Damson and Orchard Cottages and is located within the grounds of the barn.
- Orchard which provides additional grounds for visitors to explore and enjoy.
- Shared use of a croquet lawn to the side of the barn.
- Onsite parking.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- There is a low slanted ceiling on the far side of the main bedroom due to the shape of roof.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Damson Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Orchard Cottage (Cheshire)||0.0 Miles|
|Brink Barn||1.1 Miles|
|Damson & Orchard||1.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Elm Beds Caravan Park||2.9 Miles|
|The Wild Boar Inn||6.7 Miles|
|Grin Low Caravan Club Site||6.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009