- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Damson & Orchard
Described by the Peak District Authority as a property of architectural interest, the barn is located on a small track, which winds its way up through the valley, which forms part of the well-known walkers' path, the Gritstone Trail. The luxury self-catering retreat has been individually furnished and has its own unique character. Enjoying wonderful views over the open countryside, the cottage is within walking distance of the old mill village of Bollington, with its pubs, restaurants, local shops and parks. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 11 guests.
- Six bedrooms, one en-suite shower room, one en-suite bathroom and two family bathrooms.
- The property is suitable for a maximum eight adults and three children.
- Wood burning stoves.
- Private gardens with patios.
- A games room with full size table tennis and pool tables is located within the grounds of the barn.
- Orchard which provides additional grounds for visitors to explore and enjoy.
- Shared use of a croquet lawn to the side of the barn.
- Ample parking at the rear of the property.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Damson & Orchard before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Northview Cottage||0.4 Miles|
|Orchard Cottage (Cheshire)||1.4 Miles|
|Damson Cottage||1.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Elm Beds Caravan Park||4.3 Miles|
|The Wild Boar Inn||5.3 Miles|
|Grin Low Caravan Club Site||6.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009