- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A stunning holiday lodge with private outdoor hot tub. This delightful property offers excellent accommodation for 6 with three bedrooms and large patio doors out onto a furnished deck area.
The open plan living area has comfortable seating, feature fireplace and six seater table. Cook up your favourite dishes in the stylish kitchen with LED lighting, fully fitted with electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher and washer/dryer. There’s plenty of room to relax after dinner and catch up with your favourite programmes on the large flat screen TV with Freesat.
The historical market town of Richmond is just 3 miles away, with a good range of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs, close enough to pop out for breakfast at one of the cafes or booking a table for dinner.
Daffodil Lodge is one of a number of luxury holiday homes set in 26 acres. The park is surrounded by stunning grounds with a stream and extensive lawns… this haven for wildlife lies between the Yorkshire Dales and North Yorkshire Moors. Enjoy the peace and tranquility relaxing in the hot tub in the evening the perfect end to a busy day, after the children have gone to sleep.
• Sleeps: 6
• Bedrooms: 3
• Beds: 1 x double bed. 2 sets of twin beds
• Bed linen and towels: Duvet with linen and towels
• Bathrooms: 1 x Bathroom with over bath shower and WC
• Accessibility: Accommodation all on one level
• Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge with icebox and microwave
• Facilities for families: Travel cot available
• Outside: Private enclosed decking. Picnic table with seating
• Pets: 2 pets welcome
• Parking: Off road parking for 2 cars.
• Nearest amenities: Shop/pub/restaurants 3 miles in Richmond.
• Countryside location: Yorkshire Dales
• General: Wi-Fi available. Electric oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge with icebox, microwave and washer/dryer.
• Cottage Availability: Short breaks available, minimum three nights stay.
• Important note: No smoking. Damage deposit required.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Daffodil Lodge before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|South View Cottage||1.1 Miles|
|1 The Meeting Hall||2.0 Miles|
|1 Countryman Inn Cottages||2.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009