- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The charming Curlew Cottage is situated in Lower Peover, a mere 4 miles from the historic town of Knutsford, which offers a wealth of local shops, restaurants and cafes. The cottage has a wonderful country style, whilst providing all of the modern conveniences you would expect for today's living. Enjoy a lovely al fresco dinner whilst enjoying the sunshine in the pretty garden which boasts a small pond.
You will be spoilt for choice with an abundance of excellent country pubs in the surrounding areas, including The Bells of Peover. However if you prefer a cosy night in, why not order a delicious casserole or other similar dish, which can be provided on request.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, all doubles.
- One family bathroom and one en-suite.
- Fully enclosed garden with garden furniture, barbecue and hot tub for six.
- Off-street parking for four cars.
- Two adult bicycles available for use.
- There are alpacas on the property and the owners are happy for guests to meet them and help feed them.
- In springtime there will laying chickens, with guests being able to use the fresh eggs.
- Please be aware, there is a field pond within the grounds due to be fenced off in due course.
- Meals such as casseroles can be ordered upon request.
- There is a beauty salon within walking distance, pamper packages are available and booking is advisable. Please contact Jayne on 07944 443 096.
- One well-behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Curlew Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Heath Corner||3.6 Miles|
|Andersen boats||4.6 Miles|
|Middlewich Narrowboats||4.7 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Woodlands Caravan Park||1.6 Miles|
|Strawberry Wood||5.0 Miles|
|Welltrough Hall Farm||6.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009