- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Crud y Werin
This rural barn conversion has been tastefully furnished to provide a cosy, peaceful and stylish retreat for 4 in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. 5 miles from the popular town of Bala with its amenities and steam train, not to mention the largest natural lake in Wales offering a choice of water sports. Set off to explore North Wales, choosing from a wide variety of outdoor adventures, pretty towns and beaches, castles, steam trains and much more. Cottage for 2 next door can be rented simultaneously
- Size: sleeps 4
- Beds: 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen diner, lounge. First floor: bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and dishwasher
- Entertainment: TV
- For families: cot and highchair and stairgate available on request (please bring your own cot bedding)
- Outside: enclosed gravelled and lawned garden with furniture
- Parking: yes
- General: rural (limited) wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, next door cottage sleeps 2 for total of 6 if required
- Pets: 1 small dog welcome at £25 (ground floor only)
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Crud y Werin before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Crud y Wennol||0.0 Miles|
|Tyddyn Dyfi Cottage||1.1 Miles|
|Pen Cefn Cottage Holidays||1.5 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009