- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
You can’t miss the property as you approach the restored stables, as its unique turret sets it apart. With the red brick exterior walls, mullion windows and attractive sun trap of a garden, it looks every inch the classic English rural hideaway. Step inside and the Cheshire exterior gives way to Indian style decoration, with fresh, tasteful shades, paintings on the walls and antique furniture too.
Cotton Cottage comes with two first floor bedrooms. The double bedroom has its original fireplace as well as a superb four poster bed, while the twin bedroom has specially designed beds and original furniture. The property has everything you need for a relaxing break for four, and is also available to book with other properties on the estate for larger groups. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- One double bedroom with four poster bed.
- One twin room (can be converted into a double on request).
- One en-suite shower room.
- One family bathroom.
- Bespoke fitted oak kitchen.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private garden.
- Bicycles available on request.
- Barbecue available on request.
- Fishing and swimming available at the Mere.
- Facilities of the estate available to guests, including lake and pleasure gardens, walled garden and tennis court and croquet lawn.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One large dog or two small dogs welcome.
- Private parking available.
Your review here?
Have you visited Cotton Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Malbanc Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Callander Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cotton Arms||2.3 Miles|
|Yew Tree Caravan & Camp Site||4.2 Miles|
|Grindley Brook Wharf Caravan & Camp Site||4.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009