- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Luxurious three-bedroom townhouse located in the heart of Whitby.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, family bathroom, shower room, cloak room, lounge/ kitchen / diner.
* Beds: Double, King size, Full size bunks.
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV. Wi-Fi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board, travel cot & high chair.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Layout: Over three floors.
* Parking: A parking permit for West Cliff car park is provided, scratch cards available to purchase from Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages office at 8 Flowergate, Whitby.
* Garden: Private balcony with table and chairs.
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Cormorant Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Seashell Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|The Captain's Hideaway||0.0 Miles|
|Kittiwake Cottage||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009