- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pembridge, often described as ‘The Jewel in the Crown’ of north Herefordshire’s Black and White Village Trail, is a quintessential English village. Set in an area of outstanding beauty, there are many walks on your doorstep such as Offa’s Dyke and The Mortimer Forest which are both close by. Modern Pembridge boasts a good selection of places to eat and drink, and is within easy reach of many beautiful market towns including Ludlow and Hay-on-Wye. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- One double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with summerhouse.
- Sunny conservatory overlooking the pretty garden.
- Exposed beams and original staircase.
- Handmade bespoke kitchen.
- Wood burning stove.
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Babes in arms and children over eight years old welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Cobbler's Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Bearwood Cottage||0.3 Miles|
|Bearwood House||0.3 Miles|
|Bearwood House & Cottage||0.3 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Shobdon Airfield Caravan Site||1.8 Miles|
|Pearl Lake||2.4 Miles|
|Home Farm||7.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009