- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Coastguard Cottage, a renovated cottage within an attractive garden, is in Stoke, a hamlet close to Hartland Quay and village in the Hartland peninsula. Close by are Clovelly and Speke Mill with a seventy foot waterfall, and there are numerous coves and harbours along this lovely coastline.
- Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 2 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 3 bedrooms, bathroom, living room, kitchen, dining room, hall, utility room, cloakroom
- Beds: Double bed, 2 single beds
- Luxuries: TV with freeview, DVD, 2 TVs, Wi-Fi Broadband.
- General: Night storage heaters, woodburning stove
- Utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, complimentary basket of logs provided, travel cot.
- Outdoors: Paved patio, garden furniture, barbecue, very large area of garden with mature shrubs, sloping lawns, covered pond,
- Parking: Private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Coastguard Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Orchard Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Heatherside House||0.3 Miles|
|Milking Parlour||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Hartland Caravan and Camping Park||1.8 Miles|
|Cafe? Greenfields||3.6 Miles|
|Dyke Green Farm Camp Site||4.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009