- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Coach House 2 (County Fermanagh)
Outside, catch the evening sunset while making use of your private picnic table. Wander off the patio and into a woodland park bustling with birds and wild flowers, then follow a hidden path to find yourself at the shore of Upper Lough Erne. Peace and tranquillity is here when you need it, so return to your guests and spread the word.
Other properties to be found on this site are Sycamore Cottage, sleeping six and Ash Cottage, sleeping two. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Exposed brick walls.
- A patio for outside seating.
- Belle Isle guests may reserve one of their well-equipped boats for twenty pounds per day.
- There is an award winning Cookery School, courses range in length from one day, weekend, 5 day and 4 week courses - further details can be obtained from the Belle Isle Estate Office.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Coach House 2 (County Fermanagh) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Belle Isle Castle||0.1 Miles|
|Belle Isle Castle - Hamilton Wing||0.1 Miles|
|Belle Isle Castle - Abercorn Wing||0.1 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009