- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Cloud Cuckoo Cottage
This skillful renovation of a traditional fisherman's cottage sits only a short stroll from Cromer's fantastic beach. Set over three floors, the cottage is cosy and provides a relaxing home away from home for visitors to unwind and is perfect for young families or couples. From the small courtyard garden at the front there are sea views and the cottage also welcomes a dog. There are plenty of attractions for groups and families to visit in Cromer, including an excellent golf course, museums, a small zoo, climbable church tower and some great pubs and restaurants.
Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms, suitable for 3 adults and 2 small children or couples
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 small dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Mobile Signal: Variable
- Luxuries: TV with DVD player, Radio/CD player , WiFi
- General: Electric radiators, Open fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer
- Rooms: 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting/Dining room, 1 Kitchen
- Beds: 1 Single bed, 1 Double bed, Twin beds
- Other: Books, Fuel for open fire and games provided
- Extras:Towels available for hire at £5 pppw
- Outdoors: Rear enclosed garden, Front sitting area with furniture
- Access: Roadside
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 is required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Cloud Cuckoo Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are