- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Cider Press Cottage is a light, warm and spacious semi-detached property offering accommodation on a single level. Converted from a Cotswold stone barn, it is situated on a quiet no through lane in a conservation area, with scenic walks onto Ilmington Downs starting a few yards from the front door.
Ilmington is an attractive village, criss-crossed by footpaths, and lying in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Two traditional country pubs (including the Howard Arms, well-known locally for its excellent restaurant) are within walking distance of the cottage, in addition to the well stocked village shop. Places to visit nearby include Chipping Campden (4 miles), Stratford-upon-Avon (8 miles) and Hidcote and Kiftsgate Gardens (2 miles).
A short drive away you will find the town on Broadway, often referred to as the “show village of England” due to its beautiful honey coloured limestone buildings, some of which date back to the 16th century. Visit the Broadway Deli to stock up on all the lovely, local produce that is beautifully presented inside and outside of the shop. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- All ground floor accommodation.
- Underfloor heating in hall and kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, one double bedroom with en-suite shower room and one twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Private, gravelled garden to rear with patio and small stream (toddler proof).
- Tucked away, just off the village square.
- Perfect walking area with stunning views from the highest point in Warwickshire and overlooking several counties.
- Excellent children’s outdoor playground a short walk away.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay.
- Two dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Cider Press before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Glen (Ilmington)||0.2 Miles|
|Distillers Cottage||1.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009