- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Chy Gwyn Rosen
Hidden down a tiny alleyway is this character cottage, 'Chy Gwyn Rosen', (Cornish for 'White Rose Cottage'). Cosy and charming, many original features preserved - stone fireplace, slate flagged floor, stripped doors and floorboards - results in a sweet little holiday home which is a short walk from the harbour.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x bunk beds (3’ top and 4’ bottom).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Gas oven, microwave, fridge, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Small patio, patio table and chairs.
- Pets: 2 small pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Chy Gwyn Rosen before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are