- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A newly renovated two bedroom apartment situated in an elevated position overlooking St Ives. The property sleeps up to four guests in two bedrooms and benefits from private parking for two cars and an enclosed rear garden. Porthmeor Beach and the harbour front are within easy walking distance, making this property a great base for exploring all that St Ives has to offer.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 2.
- Beds: 1 x double (4'6"), 1 x zip and link (6' superking OR 3' twin).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property, beach towels not provided.
- Accessibility: Property accessed via 10 stone steps to the front entrance on the first floor. Apartment arranged over two floors with the double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and living room on the first floor, and the second bedroom on the second floor.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher.
- Facilities for families: None provided.
- Outside: Enclosed garden to the rear with garden bench.
- Pets: Maximum 1; £25 per week.
- Parking: Private parking for two cars in front of the garden gate.
- Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided.
- Important notes: No smoking, no pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Chy Carrow before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|An Marghty, 4a Carthew Terrace||0.0 Miles|
|Balcony Flat||0.0 Miles|
|Sea Views, 1 Ayr Court||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Ayr Holiday Park||0.1 Miles|
|Hellesveor Caravan & Camping site||0.7 Miles|
|Polmanter Tourist Park||1.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009