- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Churchtown Cottage provides great accommodation for six, in a beautiful village on the fringe of Bodmin Moor. You can enjoy an active day walking or cycling and come back to enjoy a glass of wine in the garden and if you don't fancy cooking the historic village pub next door provides good food and real ales. The beaches of the north Cornish coast are a 15-20 mile drive away.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x superking (6'), 1 x twin (3’), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric hob and single oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Facilities for families: Travel cot, high chair and stair gate provided, but no cot linen.
- Outside: Patio with garden furniture. Barbecue area for disposable bbq use only.
- Pets: 3 pets allowed - £30 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: Parking for 3 cars provided.
- Nearest beach: 10 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Churchtown Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are