- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The property, with holiday accommodation for 12 guests, lies at the end of a track and is set within 10 acres with views down to and across the Axe Valley. The refurbishment skilfully combines original features with more contemporary design.
Chubbs Farm is a 10 minute drive from the Regency resort of Lyme Regis. After a day on the beach or fossil hunting on the cliffs, guests can retreat to the property for a barbecue in perfect seclusion. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 12 guests.
- Six bedrooms, one shower room, one en-suite bathroom and two family bathrooms.
- Wood burning stove.
- Two acre lawned garden with decked area.
- Thatched roof.
- Slate floor in the hall, oak floors with rugs throughout the rest of the property.
- French doors from the kitchen onto a patio.
- There is an unfenced stream which runs around the perimeter of the garden and has a steep bank in some areas (please ensure children are supervised at all times).
- Ample onsite parking.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Access is via a rough farm track and should be negotiated with care. Drivers of cars with low axles should be aware of pot holes and steep gradient of track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Chubbs Farm before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cowslip House||0.9 Miles|
|A Twist Of Lyme||1.5 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Monkton Wyld Touring Caravan Park||1.6 Miles|
|Hunters Moon Country Estate||1.7 Miles|
|Hook Farm Caravan & Camping Park||3.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009