- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Pretty 3 bedroomed cottage bursting with character and charm offering the perfect base for a countryside getaway.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Not available during peak weeks.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, snug
* Beds: 1 King-size, 1 double, twin beds.
* Luxuries: TV. Wi-Fi, woodburning stove. iPod docking station, DVD player, Radio/ CD player.
* General: Oil central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob,oven and grill, microwave, fridge & ice box, dishwasher & washing machine. Freezer.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Parking: Private off road parking for 2 cars.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first floor.
* Outside: Garden back & front. Summer house. Secure bike storage in out house.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Chapel Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lythe Camping & Pods||0.1 Miles|
|Crab Cottage||0.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009