- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
One of six properties on the estate, we also offer Champernhayes Barn sleeping up to 10 guests. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms.
- Three en-suites and one ground floor bathroom.
- French windows from kitchen open onto private garden/patio with views of the valley.
- Woodland walks surrounding the area with a beauty meadow and stream.
- Large Inglenook fireplace.
- Original wattle & daub walls.
- Original flagstone floor.
- Wood burning stove and bread oven.
- Exposed beams.
- Indoor Jacuzzi and swim spa (private use with arranged time slots).
- Enclosed garden/patio plus communal garden with pond. Seating area within garden with gas barbecue (gas supplied).
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog), to be kept on the lead please due to sheep or guests who are wary of dogs.
- On-site parking.
- Arrive on a Friday, Saturday or Monday for a minimum of a three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Champernhayes Farmhouse before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Blackbird Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Champernhayes Barn||0.0 Miles|
|Lark Cottage||0.0 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Monkton Wyld Touring Caravan Park||1.5 Miles|
|Hunters Moon Country Estate||1.5 Miles|
|Manor Farm Holiday Centre||1.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009