- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Cartws y Parc
Children will love the open spaces, play area and games room on the quiet, rural holiday park that surrounds this cosy cottage which can be used as a countryside retreat or a base to explore beautiful Lake Vyrnwy, local castles and steam train and the towns of Welshpool and Llanfair Caereinion. Ideal for walkers as both the long-distance Glyndwr’s Way and the local Ann Griffiths walk are just ½ mile away. Fishing on site.
- Size: sleeps 4 (+1) in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 double bedrooms, additional single bed can be requested
- Rooms: ground floor: large kitchen/dining/living area, shower room. First floor: 2 double bedrooms, wash room with WC
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave and dishwasher
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- For families: stairgate, cot and highchair available on request, games room on site, children’s play area on site
- Outside: enclosed gravelled area with BBQ, shared holiday park grounds
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, laundry room on site (payable)
- Pets: 1 pet welcome
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Cartws y Parc before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are