- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
The cottage has been decorated to make the most of its period charms, with an electric Aga in the kitchen and a lovely, well-established garden that is completely enclosed, ideal for young children. Yet there all the modern amenities you’d expect too, including Smart TVs and an en-suite.
You’ll find cycle paths and walking trails leading right from your front door at Carters Cottage, ideal if you want to take it easy in the beautiful countryside. The village of Codford is just two miles away, where there’s a handy supermarket, Post Office and pub. All the tourist sites of the South West are within easy access too, including the South Coast. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- One bedroom with king-size bed and en-suite shower room.
- One bedroom with double bed and one bedroom with twin beds.
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Electric Aga.
- Two wood burning stoves.
- Fully enclosed rear garden.
- Private parking.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum two night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Carters Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Middle Farm Cottage||1.5 Miles|
|Church Steps Cottage||2.5 Miles|
|The Forge||2.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009