- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Carters Cottage, a former Inn with original features, is close to the owner's dairy farm in the Cotswolds. With its enclosed garden offering children the opportunity of camping, the cottage is good for seeing farm animals, riding and exploring the local countryside. The property is not far from the towns of Chippenham and Bath, and other attractions include Stonehenge and Longlear House and Safari Park.
- Size: Sleeps 5, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 33 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Short breaks: Will consider
- Pets: One pet allowed at this property
- Smoking: No Smoking allowed at this property
- Luxuries: Telephone, hairdryer Wi-Fi
- General: Electric storage heating, working inglenook fireplace
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting room, 1 kitchen/diner
- Beds: 3 single beds, 1 double bed
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided, farm grown/reared produce can be purchased from owners. Cot provided
- Outdoors: Orchard style mostly grassed garden with garden furniture and children's 'tyre' swing
- Parking: Parking in the lane opposite the cottage or off road 50 yards away next to the owners house
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Carters Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are