- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Charming cottage located in an attractive central location with enclosed courtyard.
*Size: Sleeps 5
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, house bathroom, lounge, diner / kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double, 2 singles, full size bunks.
* Luxuries: TV with freeview, Wi-Fi.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob, oven and grill, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels.
* Layout : The property is set over three floors. Ground floor, first floor and second floor.
* Parking: No parking provided, on street parking on a first come first served basis.
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Captains Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Harbourside Holiday Cottages - Stables cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Harbour Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Pipit House||0.0 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009