- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
This modern property has been recently built, providing a warm and comfortable stay in the North West Norfolk Coast. With plenty to do here, guests can enjoy the numerous paths that weave through conservation areas whilst they take in the beautiful wildlife and scenery. This property has a fantastic south-facing rear garden with barbeque and furniture, not to mention the great view of the Norfolk countryside.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than a mile
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 1 Dog allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: 6 LCD TVs with Sky, DVD player, CD hi-f
- General: O.F.C.H., electric living flame fire
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric range cooker, Dishwasher Microwave, Fridge
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Sitting room, 1 Kitchen/Dining room, 2 En-suite shower rooms, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Utility rooms
- Beds: 1 6' Sleigh bed, 2 King-size beds, Twin beds
- Other: Towels, Stairgate, Travel cot, highchair, Telephone for incoming calls, Books and games provided. Security deposit of £500 required during Hunstanton tennis week, week commencing 18.08.2018
- Access: Parking for 4 cars
- Mobile Signal - Weak/Variable
- Deposit: There is a deposit of £500 payable week commencing 18.08.2018 & 17.08.2019
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Captains Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Admirals Lodge||0.0 Miles|
|No. 33 Cottage 3||0.1 Miles|
|No. 33 Cottage 2||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Manor Park Holiday Village||4.2 Miles|
|Searles Leisure Resort||4.3 Miles|
|Deepdale Backpackers & Camping||4.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009