- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Captains Cottage is attractively presented in a modern cottage style and tucked away down a tiny alley in the middle of Padstow - you would hardly know it was there. The restaurants, shops and inns available in Padstow are therefore easily reached; ideal if you just want to forget the car during your holiday.
- Sleeps: 4.
- Bedrooms: 3.
- Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x single (3’).
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
- Kitchen and utilities: Built-in double oven, ceramic hob, combi microwave, fridge/freezer, integral dishwasher, washing machine.
- Facilities for families: Stair gate provided.
- Outside: Small courtyard with two benches.
- Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
- Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
- Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
- Important notes: No smoking, no short breaks.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Captains Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are