- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Bwthyn y Gors
This clean, modern and well-equipped village cottage welcomes families and dog owners. Ample opportunity for a host of outdoor pursuits including walking, cycling, mountain biking, fishing and golf all within a couple of miles. Pubs for eating nearby. Choose between mountains and coast; head north into the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park or south to Swansea, Mumbles or the glorious Gower Peninsula.
- Size: sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 double, 1 twin, 1 single
- Rooms: ground floor: kitchen, dining/living room, utility room, cloakroom, side porch. First floor: bedrooms 1, 2 and 3, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player, music docking station
- For families: stairgate, cot and highchair available on request (please bring your cot bedding)
- Outside: enclosed rear patio with BBQ
- Parking: yes
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, supermarkets deliver
- Pets: up to 3 dogs welcome
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bwthyn y Gors before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Lothlorien Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Ty Cerrig||0.0 Miles|
|Siop y Rock||0.1 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Bryncoch Farm Site||4.9 Miles|
|Black Lion Caravan & Camping Park||8.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009