- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Bwthyn y Biga
Surrounded by the hills and trees of the Hafren Forest, this cosy and well-equipped cabin has wonderful views and is ideally located for lovers of nature, wildlife and the great outdoors wanting to explore the Cambrian Mountains. Numerous trails and footpaths, the sources of the Severn and the Wye, nature reserves and the pretty market town of Llanidloes all within easy reach
- Size: sleeps 7 in 4 bedrooms
- Beds: 2 doubles, 1 twin, 1 single
- Rooms: single storey accommodation comprises of open plan kitchen/diner/living area, 2 double bedrooms, twin room with en-suite shower room, shower room
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave, washing machine and dishwasher
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- Wi-Fi - There is free superfast Wi-Fi available at the cottage but no mobile phone signal
- For families: cot and highchair available on request (please bring your cot bedding
- Outside: paved area with stone BBQ
- Parking: up to 4 cars
- General: bed linen and tea towels provided, please bring own bath towels, heating and electricity included, logs for wood burner supplied, storage for bikes
- Pets:2 dogs welcome at £20 per dog, stabling for up to 5 horses, £5 each per night
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bwthyn y Biga before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Cwmbiga Bach||0.0 Miles|
|Bwthyn Cwm Biga||1.2 Miles|
|Cwmbifa Cottages||1.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009