- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Combining the charm of a log fire, exposed stone walls and original beams with stylish décor and modern comforts this beautiful cottage provides the perfect cosy, relaxing retreat. Part of a terrace in the small village of Llanddewi Brefi, the market town of Tregaron is 4 miles away. Take a footpath between them, or use either as a starting point for peaceful countryside walks. Within easy reach also are the magnificent Cambrian Mountains and beautiful Cardigan Bay, not to mention mountain biking centres, nature reserves and much more
- Size: sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms
- Beds: 1 king, 1 twin
- Rooms: ground floor: open plan living/kitchen/dining area. First floor: bedrooms 1 and 2, bathroom
- Kitchen & utilities: includes microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Entertainment: TV, DVD player
- For families: cot and highchair available on request
- Outside: secluded garden with lawn and patio, BBQ
- Parking: 1 off-road parking space (undercover)
- General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and electricity included, starter pack of logs
- Pets: 1 dog welcome
- Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bwthyn Iorwg before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are