- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Butterfield House is a characterful 16th century house with incredible views along the River Waveney and surrounding marshland. Commodious, comfortable and boasting luxuries such as a games room, riverside summerhouse and barbecue, this property combines an excellent mix of contemporary lifestyle with a countryside atmosphere.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
- Will consider: Short breaks
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 2 pets welcome
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD player, SKY HD, Open fireplace, Stereo system, Jacuzzi bath, Wi-Fi
- General: Gas central heating, TV
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Rangemaster cooker, Slow cooker, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Dishwasher
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), 1 Bathroom, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Dining room, 1 Seating area, 1 Cloakroom, 1 Cellar/Seating area. Games room within the grounds.
- Beds: King size beds (2) Double beds (2)
- Other: Children must be supervised around the pond. Towels, games, travel cot & high Chair provided. Row boat, ping pong and poker table and trampoline and garden games available.
- Outdoors: Lit patios with pond, furniture, music system. Riverside patio with BBQ.
- Access: Private parking for two cars.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Butterfield House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Harnser||0.1 Miles|
|Riverside House||0.2 Miles|
|Boaters Hill Cart Lodge||1.2 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009