- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Located in the tiny village of Engollan, just a 20 minute drive from Padstow and amidst beautiful countryside, this stunning property is a traditional Cornish cottage extended and remodelled to provide high quality, contemporary living not far from a wonderful choice of outstanding beaches and coastal activities in the area.
The distinctive and surprising open-plan living space is hidden behind a traditional stone fascia. A spacious, sociable area with full height glass windows and sliding doors leading out to the private terrace and enclosed garden bringing the outside in. Flooded with natural daylight and fresh coastal air, you will get the true feeling of Cornwall here.
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 1 x King size, 1 x Double, 1 x Bunk beds. 1 x Single.
- Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the property.
- Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors. Ground floor double en suite bedroom and a further shower room with good accessibility on this level.
- Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven and hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, coffee machine. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Facilities for families: Highchair, travel cot and stair gate provided.
- Outside: Enclosed garden and patio area with garden furniture and barbecue. Outdoor shower.
- Pets: Up to 2 dogs allowed. £25 per pet per week. - We will contact you separately to collect payment.
- Parking: Private parking for 2 cars on gravelled area beside cottage.
- Nearest beach: 2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 2 miles.
- Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
- General: Free WiFi provided. Electricity and oil included in rent. Oil central heating throughout and wood-burning stove in Snug. Logs not supplied.
- Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Burgeys before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Old Macdonalds Farm||1.3 Miles|
|Carnevas Holiday Park||1.7 Miles|
|Seagull Tourist Park||1.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009