- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Bull Cottage is a converted farm building with splendid views and is situated on a working farm in the countryside of Kent. There are many interesting and attractive towns to visit including Cranbrook as well as the beautiful gardens of Sissinghurst Castle and numerous other castles. Bewl Water Reservoir and other properties run by the National Trust are in the area.
- Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: 19 miles
- Nearest amenities: 1 mile
- Short breaks: Will consider
- Pets: 1 dog allowed at this property
- Smoking: No smoking allowed at this property
- Luxuries: DVD
- General: Gas central heating
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room, sitting/dining area, kitchen area
- Beds: 2 single beds and 1 king-size bed double sofa bed.
- Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
- Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio, lawned garden with garden furniture
- Parking: Private parking for two cars
- Also Provided: Hairdryer. Cot, highchair and stair gates available on request - please advise when booking. Chest freezer available in owners garage if required.
- Notes: There are footpaths that cross the farm land, plus fishing. There is a fenced pond in front of the property, outside the cottage garden, (children must be supervised). The cottage sleeps 4 but sofa bed available for use if alternative sleeping accommodation is required on the ground floor for those with mobility problems.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bull Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Park Farm Bodiam Caravan & Camping||5.3 Miles|
|Woodlands Park Camping Park||5.3 Miles|
|Cedars Gables Camping||5.8 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009