- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
A beautifully converted barn that sits high above the Conwy Valley. With a south-western aspect, the property is ideally placed to make the most of the vast and uninterrupted views. The detached conversion lies off a farm track at the heart of the Bodnant estate, with acres of woods and farmland to stroll through. The cottage is two fields away from the nearest country lane, and as guests at Bryn Mawr you’ll have access to over 20km of private paths to explore.
After a day spent exploring the landscape, this attractively renovated and furnished property is the ideal location to come home to. Decorated in a traditional yet modern style, the cottage has a real feeling of space, with a separate sitting room and open-plan kitchen and diner. There’s space enough for up to seven guests to stretch out and relax. With attractive touches like the hand-crafted staircase leading up to the split-level ground floor, the cottage is a real home from home. This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps seven guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king size bed
- Two bedrooms with 3' twin beds and two en-suite shower rooms.
- Bedroom with 3' single bed.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with two terraces.
- WiFi coming soon.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional fee) (see notes).
- Private off road parking for up to five cars.
- See (notes) for names of all the properties on The Bodnant Estate.
- Minimum three night stay.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bryn Mawr before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Camping & Caravanning
|Conwy Touring Park||2.5 Miles|
|Tan Y Bryn Farm||4.6 Miles|
|Maes Y Bryn Campsite||5.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009