- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Brook Cottage (Cornwall)
Brook Cottage is one of four holiday cottages available at the lighthouse which is located on a headland between the sandy beaches of Harlyn and Constantine Bays, four miles west of Padstow. The Lighthouse was built in 1847, electrified in 1973 and automated in 1995. The site is not open to the public and the four cottages are sheltered beneath a headland and are 75' above the sea, accessed via a one-mile-long private road. There are fine views out to sea and the chance to watch fishing boats coming in and out of Padstow.
The cottages are semi-detached, with the lighthouse positioned in the middle. At the front, there is a communal tarmac forecourt with parking. To the rear, on the sea side, there is a shared walled grass area which is fenced at the cliff edge. (In the interest of safety, it is recommended that guests do not use this space). The South West Coast Path runs around the headland and on towards Padstow. This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Bedroom with 5' king-size bed.
- Bedroom with twin 3' single beds.
- Shower room with walk-in shower.
- Large communal, grassed area.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- One well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- The lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Parking for one car. Additional public parking available 100 yards away.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Also on this site are Verity Cottage, sleeping four guests, Pelorus Cottage, sleeping four guests and Nimbus Cottage, sleeping four guests.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
Your review here?
Have you visited Brook Cottage (Cornwall) before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Brook Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Nimbus Cottage||0.0 Miles|
|Coastguard Cottage West||0.4 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Mother Iveys Bay Caravan Park||0.8 Miles|
|Harlyn Sands Holiday Park||1.6 Miles|
|Treyarnon Bay Camping And Caravan Site||1.7 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009