- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Bro Tref House
Bro Tref House is a stunning and distinctive home, with a lovely characterful feel, in the heart of the idyllic and secluded village of St Mawgan - set in the beautiful Vale of Lanherne - which has to be one of the prettiest in Cornwall and has an award winning pub. The village is in a perfect location for exploring Cornwall and is within easy reach of Newquay airport.
- Sleeps: 7
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 2 x double (5'), twin (3'), single (3') + pullout.
- Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but may be hired - see hire page.
- Accessibility: Easy access.
- Kitchen & Utilities:Ceramic hob, twin electric oven, large refrigerator, dishwasher, TV.
- Nearest beach: 2.2 miles.
- Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
- Outdoors: Terrace to front with bench and steps up to grassed area with pond (take care with young children), table and chairs, and surrounded by borders. To rear steps up to small paved patio surrounded by herbs and with view over a meadow and the village beyond (NB. Steps steep and paving uneven).
- Parking: Parking for 1 car outside property, other parking available on road alongside the wall of Bro Tref House and Bro Tref Cottage.
- Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
- Pets: £25 per pet per week; maximum 2 Information about bringing your pet.
- General: Electricity included in rent; night storage heaters, underfloor heating bath/shower rooms, open fires in lounge and dining room.
- Important notes: No smoking, WiFi provided.
- Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure - 10am.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bro Tref House before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 01/08/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are