- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Bridge Cottage is a wonderfully restored Victorian brick and flint cottage that blends tradition with modern convenience. With three bedrooms and a games room this is the perfect place for a family or friends gathering - with a fully enclosed garden with dogs can even come too! North Creake is situated on the beautiful North Norfolk coast. Explore the delights of Burnham Market and its boutique shops or head to Creake Abbey courtyard with a fabulous cafe, speciality shops and the regular Farmers Market. There is much more to explore in this amazing location.
- Nearest beach: 5 miles
- Nearest Amenities: 3 miles
- Family Friendly: Yes
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 Sitting Room, 1 Dining/Garden Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Bathroom, 1 Games Room, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Shower Room
- Utilities: Built in Electric Oven and Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Drier
- Beds: 1 King, 1 Double, 1 4ft Double, Sofa Bed (please request at time of booking)
- Entertainment: TV with Freeview, Blu-ray DVD player, iPod docking station, Xbox 360 console, WiFi
- Other: Towels, Books and Games, Hairdryer, Straighteners, Radio, Travel Cot, High Chair, Stairgate
- Heating: Electric central heating, Electric heater in games room and wood burner
- Pets: Two pets welcome, please be aware of our booking information regarding pets
- Outside: Fully enclosed with lawn, patio, charcoal barbecue and furniture
- Parking: Garage parking for one large car and roadside
- Mobile phone signal: Variable
- Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of £150 may be required for this property
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Bridge Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|Field View||0.0 Miles|
|Lavender Cottage||0.2 Miles|
|Christie's Cottage||0.2 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Whitehall Farm||2.0 Miles|
|Sunnydene Farm Caravan Club||2.9 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009