- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
- Wood-burning stoves - fuel inc
- Elec, full oil CH, convector heaters, bed linen and towels inc
- Satellite TV
- DVD (small library)
- Small wild garden with decking area
- Roadside parking
- Natural spring water supply
- No smoking
- Unsuitable for children under 5 yrs
- NB: Streams, waterfall and vertical rock face in garden. Very steep stairs to decking area. River 10 yds
Your review here?
Have you visited Bridge Cottage before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
Dog friendly places near this location
Cottages & Self Catering
|The Old Baptist Chapel||0.6 Miles|
|4 Bridge Flats||0.8 Miles|
|Robin's Barn||0.8 Miles|
Camping & Caravanning
|Cherry Orchard Farm Campsite||1.5 Miles|
|Woodlands View Caravanning and Camping Site||3.3 Miles|
|Braceland Caravan & Camping Park||3.4 Miles|
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are
+44 (0)1480 570009