- Become a DogFriendly Member & receive:
- Bi-monthly e-magazine
- County guides & Dog walking guides
- 10% Discount on 100s of dog friendly properties
- Find Out More
Briarwood, a detached house with lovely views across a valley with the sea in the distance, is comfortable, well-equipped and sits within its own grounds making it ideal for a family or friends getting together. Located above the village of Lee, there is a beach and coastal path a stroll away. Also close by are the beaches of Woolacombe and Croyde which are good for surfing and Ilfracombe is a short drive away.
- Size: Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles
- Pets: 2 pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 5 bedrooms two with en-suite bathrooms, bathroom, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, French doors to games room, utility room, hall .Cloakroom with WC and basin.
- Beds: 2 king size beds, 4 single beds, single with stowaway bed that converts to compact twin on request
- Luxuries: Plasma TV with full satellite package, Blu-ray DVD and surround sound, TV/DVD, Wi-fi broadband
- General: Underfloor oil central heating, wood burning stove
- Utilities: Electric AGA (in use during winter months), electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge freezer with ice maker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Bed linen, towels, assortment of games, pool table provided.
- Outdoors: Large patio doors to terrace, almost an acre of attractive gardens, lawns, garden furniture, small spring fed stream
- Parking: Ample private parking
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
Your review here?
Have you visited Briarwood, Lee before? If so, why not consider leaving a review?
Listing Updated: 20/03/2021
Searching For Dog Friendly Places?
The DogFriendly Magazine contains in depth reviews and features of the best places to visit, stay and play.
Find Out More
We have the largest database of dog friendly places to visit, eat and services.
We have a team of DogFriendly scouts who research every venue, either by completing a telephone questionnaire or by visiting and testing it in person.
Where We Are